Consolidate your IRA or 401(k) and earn $100!
Our advisors have over 100 years of combined experience and offer attentive, personal service and can assist you in financial planning to help you make the right decisions for the long term. Plus, if you consolidate $75,000 in assets by the end of the year, you’ll receive a $100 Amazon e-gift card.1
In or nearing retirement, everyone should begin to look closely at their funds. If you have IRAs, 401(k)s and pension plans at multiple firms, you may want to consider consolidating your accounts.** At Truliant Federal Credit Union one of our CFS Financial Advisors available through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. * can help answer your rollover questions and find ways to potentially:
- Save money on annual fees
- Create opportunities to allocate, diversify, and rebalance in one portfolio
- Simplify required minimum distributions
- Provide access to one easy consolidated statement
To learn more about consolidating retirement accounts, contact us today to schedule a complimentary, no-obligation appointment.
1Rollover Gift Card Campaign Terms and Conditions:
- Before deciding whether to retain assets in an employer-sponsored plan or rollover to an IRA members should consider various factors including, but not limited to: investment options, fees and expenses, services, withdrawal penalties, protection from creditors and legal judgments, required minimum distributions, and possession of employer stock.
- Qualifying members will receive $100 for rollovers of $75,000 or more.
- Must schedule an appointment with Truliant Financial Advisors by 12/31/2020 to receive this offer.
- Offer valid through 12/31/2020 for members who roll over a 401(k) or IRA with CFS.
- Funds need to be received by 1/31/2021 and on deposit with CFS for at least 60 days
- Limit – one rollover per IRA owner.
- Must provide a valid email address.
- Must be 18 or older to participate.
- Truliant Financial Advisors reserve the right to provide a raincheck or a substitute of equal or greater value.
- Amazon e-gift cards will be emailed after meeting conditions, while supplies last.
*Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. The Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.
**Before deciding whether to retain assets in an employer sponsored plan or roll over to an IRA an investor should consider various factors including, but not limited to: investment options, fees and expenses, services, withdrawal penalties, protection from creditors and legal judgments, required minimum distributions and possession of employer stock.